Our hemodialysis portfolio has been developed to support healthcare professionals and patients at every stage of hemodialysis therapy. This includes the most technologically advanced hemodialysis machines and consumables of Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) product range.
5008 CorDiax & 5008S CorDiax
Machines of the 5008 generation are highly integrated systems, designed by Fresenius Medical Care to offer ONLINE haemodiafiltration (HDF) with easy handling and efficient use of resources.
- Ensuring effective dialysis dose
- Highest level of patient safety
- Optimized ergonomics and compact design
- Easy, rapid and safe data management
- Well-designed user interface
- Optimized workflows
The FMC 4008S classix has been developed to provide safety and operational efficiency for all important treatment options. It combines technological enhancement with a clear emphasis on delivering the highest quality HD treatment, while maintaining its proven reliability and cost-efficiency.
- Advanced dialysis fluid circuit with highly-precise volumetrically controlled ultrafiltration
- Consistently reliable hydraulics
- High-quality HD treatment to protect your patient
- Cost effective use of resources
- Easy, fast and intuitive handling
- Advanced treatment options
We offer the full range of Fresenius Medical Care range of dialyzers, covering all requirements of various therapies and clinical needs of our patients.
FMC dialyzers are characterized by:
- High degree of safety during each and every treatment
- Endotoxin retention
- Minimal resistance to solute transfer across the membrane
- Excellent performance profile
- INLINE steam sterilization
Our FMC dialyzers portfolio includes:
F-series dialysers with Fresenius Polysulfone® membrane
Fresenius Polysulfone® is recognized for its biocompatibility and high performance, and considered as a benchmark for all membrane improvements and developments. It is available in the F-series dialysers, offering good endotoxin retention and an excellent haemocompatibility.
FX-class dialysers with Helixone® membrane
Continuing to set the standard for novel dialysis products, the FX-class of dialysers combine an innovative housing design with an advanced dialysis membrane – known as Helixone®. This membrane provides an improved performance profile, excellent haemocompatibility and a high endotoxin retention capacity.
Dialysis fluid filters
The quality and purity of the dialysis fluid are of major concern in renal replacement therapies. The DIASAFE®plus filter, located at the end of the water treatment chain, ensures the safe production of ultrapure dialysis fluid.
- Fresenius Polysulfone® fibers
- Excellent endotoxin retention
- Ultrapure dialysis fluid
- High-quality haemodialysis treatment
- Key step towards Good Dialysis Practice
- Reliable geometry of the cutting-edge for safe and virtually painless puncture
- Colour-coded for immediate recognition of the needles
- Optimized geometry and flow
Bloodlines and tubing systems
- Ergonomic components and layout
- High haemocompatibility and low cytotoxic reaction
- Certified quality systems for development and production
- Assurance of highest safety and performance
- Hygienic Delivery of Bicarbonate
- Convenient Handling with Lightweight Packaging
- Less Storage and Preparation Space
- Two Flexible Bag Sizes (650gr & 900gr)
Disinfectants for haemodialysis
- Citrosteril: for Heat Disinfection of Haemodialysis Machines
- Puristeril plus: for Cold Disinfection in Haemodialysis Machines